Experienced Probate Law Attorney
It is very difficult to deal with the death of a loved one. You will probably face many questions including:
- How do I settle their estate?
- How do I transfer their property to those who should receive it?
- How do I keep others from taking advantage of my loved one’s death?
- What do I do next?
The answers to these questions may require a complicated legal process to settle your loved one’s estate. On top of your grief, you may quickly feel overwhelmed. This is when an experienced probate lawyer can help ease your mind.
At The Deaton Law Firm, we offer many Probate Law services including:
- Probate of will
- Dependent administration
- Independent administration
- Muniment of title (a legal document that shows evidence of ownership of an asset)
- Probate options and considerations
- Determination of Heirship
- Options for people who died intestate (with no will)
If you are facing the probate process, you are not alone. Our office will shoulder the legal burden so you can focus on getting through this difficult time. Attorney Deaton will examine your particular circumstances, focusing on your best interests and applicable Texas probate law, to provide the necessary legal guidance that will make life’s transitions as comforting as possible.
We invite you to contact us by phone at (281) 894-4448, email us, or complete our easy form to schedule an initial conference with Attorney Ruth Hughes-Deaton. We look forward to visiting with you, answering your questions, and guiding you through this difficult time.